Rooms & Rates
- Last Updated: Friday, 22 June 2018 08:09
NICE ROOMS, NICER PRICES!TM
(Why is this our slogan? Because our rates are so low, for this region, that a person might naturally wonder if the rooms are substandard. But our rooms are first class and clean, as hopefully is evident from these photos. Our rooms are inexpensive, not cheap. The actual reason our rates are so low is we made a great purchase on the property and desire to give our guests a great price!)
WHY BEAT YOURSELF UP? If you are planning to take the long tiring bus ride into the park, why not stay here the night before, and also the night after the ride? Check motel rates: You very likely will find our 2nd day rate, with our "clean rooms discount," is lower than you will pay at your destination! PLUS Cantwell is one of the most beautiful areas in Alaska! (That's quite likely why they made the movie here.)
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS BY CALLING 907-768-2415 OR 916-765-2219 - FOR YOUR SECURITY WE ONLY DO RESERVATIONS BY PHONE. WE DO NOT DO ON-LINE RESERVATIONS BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONSIDER ON-LINE RESERVATIONS TO BE SECURE FROM HACKERS. FOR THIS REASON WE ALSO REQUEST THAT CARD INFO NOT BE EMAILED.
(Cafe planned opening is indefinitely postponed, sorry for the continued delays)
BluesBerry Inn Rooms, Rates, and Related Policies (please see our Clean Rooms Discount option and NOTES below)
DRY CABINS 3 & 4: $80/day single occupancy (available in summer only; see description above). These cabins do NOT have TV and MAY NOT have wireless internet. Also, some cabins MAY have 2 twin beds instead of 1 double bed. DRY CABINS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE.
HOSTEL: ONE OR TWO DRY CABINS MAY BE CONVERTED FOR LOW-COST HOSTEL ACCOMODATIONS FOR SUMMER 2019 (anticipated cost/bed/day $40, plus special long term rates may be available, up to 4 twin beds/cabin - stay tuned for details). Wireless internet MAY be available for hostel and dry cabins, PLEASE check back with us for details.
ROOMS 6 - 12: $140/day single occupancy (for beds & bath, please see description above; also please see discount option below). These rooms have satellite TV and wireless internet. IF requested when booking, a limited number of microwaves and mini-refrigerators may be available each at an extra charge of $5/room/day.
ROOM 5 (has refrigerator* & microwave): $150/day single occupancy (see description above; also please see discount option below). Except for the refer & MW, this room is just like rooms 6-12 (i.e. has satellite TV and wireless internet, private bath/shower, 2 dbl beds). *note - refer does not have an ice compartment.
ROOMS 20 - 25: $110/day single occupancy (please see description above). These rooms now have wireless internet. These are NICE rooms AND most of them now have TV!
ADA NOTE: Room 12, our ONLY handicap room, is currently being remodeled (to remove access barriers) and is NOT AVAILABLE until further notice. IF YOU REQUIRE A HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE ROOM, YOU MUST REQUEST IT WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATION (AND SINCE WE ONLY HAVE ONE, IT WILL ONLY BE RENTED TO NON-HANDICAPPED GUESTS IF IT IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE ROOM). ALSO, CURRENTLY, THIS ROOM HAS A 4" STEP UP FROM THE DECK TO THE ENTRY DOOR THRESHOLD, AND THE BATHROOM DOOR HAS ONLY ABOUT 28 INCHES OF CLEARANCE. WE CURRENTLY ARE PLANNING TO UPGRADE THE BATHROOM DOOR TO 36" AND EXTEND THE RAMP TO THE ENTRY DOOR THRESHOLD, BUT THIS WORK MAY NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL 2015 (if you need the upgraded room prior to this date, please contact us and we'll try to expedite the work.) FOR LAYOUT OF THE EXISTING BATHROOM, PLEASE CONTACT US AND REQUEST "ROOM 12 BATH PLAN". Also, please contact us for remodel status. TV does not work in R12, we are trying to fix (as time permits).
MINI-REFRIGERATORS: A LIMITED NUMBER OF MINI-REFERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL ROOMS EXCEPT DRY CABINS; ADDITIONAL COST IS $5/DAY + TAX (except Room 5, refer cost is included for R5). SINCE THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE UNITS, PLEASE REQUEST THEM WHEN BOOKING.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO $AVE SOME MONEY, WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS, PLEASE BE SURE TO ASK FOR OUR
CLEAN ROOMS DISCOUNT OPTION:
(Note: This discount is NOT available for 1 day stays; it is only for days 2 and additional. To all the rates below, add the 7% bed tax, except no bed tax for stays of 31 days or more. ALSO discount does NOT include the mini-refers noted above - except for room 5, those are still $5.00/day extra)
WE GIVE YOU A CLEAN ROOM, and EXCEPT FOR YOUR LAST DAY, YOU KEEP YOUR ROOM CLEAN DAILY (but we still provide clean linens, towels, trash pickup, etc. as you request, in addition to any needed cleaning supplies). In return, for all days of your stay except the first, YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DISCOUNTED RATES:
DRY CABINS 3 & 4: $70/day (including double occupancy; see description above - but pets are still $10/day extra for all dates).
ROOM 5: $110/day (including up to 4 persons; see description above - but pets are still $10/day extra for all dates).
ROOMS 6 - 12:$100/day (including up to 4 persons; see description above - but pets are still $10/day extra for all dates).
ROOMS 20 - 26: $85/day (including double occupancy; see description above - but pets are still $10/day extra for all dates).
When booking the room, you may request the CLEAN ROOMS DISCOUNT for all dates of your stay except the first. You'll pay the full rate on your first day but get the CLEAN ROOMS DISCOUNT for all of the other dates of your stay! We'll still provide clean linens, coffee, pick up the trash, etc. (Basically, the CLEAN ROOMS DISCOUNT just means that you won't need housekeeping service on days 2+ of your stay: You do NOT have to clean ANYTHING!).
NOTES (apply to all rooms and rates):
1. All rates are subject to change without prior notice. Special group rates are available on request. Rates DO NOT include the Denali Borough 7% bed tax. ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS (USD).
2. All rates are single occupancy; additional persons $10 each.
3. Pets must be approved in advance by management and there will be a $10/day extra charge for each pet. To the extent required by law, service animals are excepted from the PETS policy.
4. Maximum number of persons per room shall be based on two persons/double or queen bed, 1 person/twin bed.
5. Check-out time is 1 PM or you will be charged for an additional day.
6. All rooms are NON-SMOKING. IF you smoke in your room, there will be an additional $100/day charge.
7. Since the BluesBerry Inn only has one ADA accessible room (room 12), it will only be rented to a disabled person unless it is the only room available. Room 12 has 1 queen bed plus 1 twin bed, a ramp, and handicapped accessible shower and lavatory.
8. Special monthly rates are available on request.
9. We cannot guarantee that any particular room, facility, or feature will be available on any particular date.
10. DEPOSIT POLICY: Advance reservations up to five 5 consecutive days (not counting checkout date) in length will require a deposit equal to the first day's rate per room. For cancellations, ONLY ONE HALF (50%) of this deposit is refundable - provided that you cancel, in a writing to the BluesBerry Inn, at least 1 week prior to the date of the scheduled check in. For no-shows the entire deposit shall be forfeited. The decision on refunds shall be at the sole discretion of the BluesBerry Inn's manager. However, subject to room availability (for the same type of room), and within the same year and season, your dates may be changed provided you notify the BluesBerry Inn at least 1 week prior to the originally scheduled check in date. Deposit shall be in US funds drawn on a United States (US) bank and may be by mailed personal check, or VISA/MC/Discover over the telephone (for your security, please DO NOT email card info). Reservations in excess of 5 consecutive days (not counting checkout date) will require a non-refundable deposit equal to one day per week or fraction thereof and for rentals in excess of 2 weeks additional security deposit requirements may be specified by the BluesBerry Inn.
11. RESERVATIONS are not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
12. During the winter, reservations must be made at least one week in advance, except that the BluesBerry Inn may be closed during the winter. Please check with us for details.
13. CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES: Any check-in prior to 3 PM is an early check-in and all early check-ins shall be approved by management prior to the check-in date. Checkout time is 1 PM. Checkouts after that time must be prior approved by management OR YOU MAY BE CHARGED AN EXTRA DAY (at management's digression).
14. For additional POLICIES please see tab Policies.
The BluesBerry InnTM is owned and operated by Buckwheat Smith's Resort, LLC.